At Buriram Info, we’re exceptionally open to having new voices and different perspectives added to our travel blog.
What We’re Looking For
- Resource based posts including, but not limited to, location based content and travel tips, with an emphasis on South East Asia.
- Location directories. Do you know of all the great hot spots in a location, or maybe just one that you know a lot about? We’re interested in anything that’ll help fellow travelers and ex-pats alike.
- Cultural primers. We’re interested in helping travelers and local populations understand and respect one another. As travelers, we all have blind spots when visiting somewhere, so anything that can help educate and bridge the cultural gap is a perfect fit.
- Location based recipes.
- General travel tips and resources.
- What you wish you knew before you got there type posts.
- Travel stories. Do you have a crazy adventure you’d like to share? We’ll help you do just that.
- Photo based posts. Maybe you’re not a writer but you have a great collection of photographs from your travels. What we’re looking for is a collection of photos with descriptions of each one that together, creates a great piece.
What You Can Expect
- An open environment that allows you a unique voice.
- Communication and mutual respect. Some publishers are only interested in what they can get from you. We’re interested in providing value to you as a writer also. We’ll edit your piece to bring out your best work and help you formulate the ideas you’re struggling with.
- Links back to your personal projects and/or social media profiles so people know where to go when they want more.
- Excellent SEO. We’ll optimize your work so Google is happy and readers are too because they can find it.
- Distribution to our monthly subscribers and shares on our sister site MBSB’s social media profiles.
How To Reach Us
Fill out the form below and tell us a bit about yourself and the direction you’d like to take. We’ll be happy to hear from you.